Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jumpin' Jacks



Jumpin' Jacks is the most favorite indoor playground that my children like to visit. It is a large warehouse that is full of about 8-9 full-size bounce houses.....the kind that you see at carnivals, state fairs, etc. The price of admission for children is actually more expensive than the price for an adult. The last time that we went, Tori was able to figure out how to climb all of the way up a 'ladder' by herself and then peek over the edge to see the slide. The slope of the slide was a little too intimidating for her, so instead of going down the slide, she would choose to just 'drop' herself down the 'ladder'. She did this over & over again until I became concerned that she was going to injure herself, and I had to pull her away kicking & screaming to different area to play in. I was unable to get any pictures of Jimmy this time because he was moving entirely too fast between each of the bounce houses for the camera to be able to catch him.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I know they have one around here... now I will have to check it out after seeing how much your kids love it!

    ReplyDelete