Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kids say the darndest things.......

Jimmy's school has decided to post different fun things that the students say onto their marquee throughout the year. This past week a quote that Jimmy said was featured. Jimmy's class recently took a field trip out to Snow Canyon State Park after finishing a unit on rocks. When the class was loading the bus to return to the school, Jimmy was very excited and exclaimed loudly, "I had the bestest day!".

I asked Jimmy to tell me a few things about this fun field trip. The main thing that he talks about is going on a hike where they had to walk down "......a trench where there was a ditch". He also mentioned that there was a lot sand, which was evidenced by the piles that I poured out of his shoes.

But, the most exciting thing that Jimmy likes to talk about, was seeing ".....a Mountain Lion that was about 1 mile away form us." I am sure that Jimmy will remember this field trip for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy is totally famous!

    I wish I could have this kind of enthusiasm. Or this kind of day. :)

    ReplyDelete